Flow and Replenish
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
- Use of outdoor pool
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments
- Unlimited Internet access
- One 30-minute relaxing massage
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
Food Included in the price
Included in the price
- Airfare and ferry fees to get there Alcoholic beverages and drinks aside from water. Guests can order fresh juices or alcoholic beverages to be charged to their rooms. Additional optional activities (the resort can arrange small group activities such as wine tastings, scuba diving, Greek cooking classes, donkey rides, ceramics classes, traditional greek cuisine, scooter rentals, and guided bus tours of Amorgos) Gratuities for staff to be left at your discretion via cash or credit card when you check out. A passport valid for 6 months beyond your length of stay as recommended by the US Department of State Guests are responsible for purchasing travel medical insurance and cancellation insurance which are strongly recommended. Purchasing travel insurance helps to mitigate any unexpected circumstances such as medical issues prior to traveling or while traveling, last minute flight cancellations or personal issues that might affect your trip. Yoga retreat participants can look into rates and policies through www.travelguard.com. Tourist accommodation tax of 4 € per room per night is not included and has to be paid separately by each guest during check out
A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.