- June 5, 2023 - June 11, 2023 Add to Google Calendar Add to iCalendar
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
- Use of outdoor pool
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments
- Unlimited Internet access
- One 30-minute relaxing massage
Food included in the package
Enjoy delicious fresh food at award-winning Ambrosia Gallery Restaurant. You will be served an abundant breakfast buffet daily, as well as a tasty lunch and dinner. They use fresh food and locally grown vegetables and a variety of spices grown on the island. The meals are all vegetarian and vegan. Please let the school know at the time of your booking if you have any specific dietary requirements.
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Other dietary requirements on request
Accommodation & venue
Welcome to an oasis of luxury and peace where you will experience comfort, elegance and plenty of inspiration. Famous for being a top yoga destination worldwide, at Aegialis Hotel and Spa we offer 5 beautiful yoga shalas and an outdoor rooftop, with direct views to the crystal clear Aegean sea and the Amorgian mountainous landscape.
Each shala comes with high end complimentary props and a unique energy of tranquility and bliss. We have welcomed over 700 yoga groups from all over the world to experience the magic of Amorgos island with Aegialis. Every year, more than 2000 yoga enthusiasts come to Aegialis to explore their yoga, meditation and wellness practices. Your experience here will be one of tranquillity, transformation and joy. We are happy to welcome you to our beautiful island.
Experience 5-star luxury in an island famous for having one of the highest magnetic fields in the world. Located on a slight hill overseeing the entire Aegiali Bay, Aegialis Hotel & Spa offers you a front-row seat to sea views and the majestic mountainous landscape of the island. This is a prime location, with only a short walk to the beach and the Aegiali shops.